Tuesday 29 November 2011

Act 5: Benvolio

Montague's and the Capulets resolve their problems:
My wish is to have complete peace between the two families. I hate this confrontation and I would like to see everyone get along. The fight between us and the Capulets has been going on for as long as I can remember and it's time to end. It would have made things between Romeo and Juliet alot easier.

I am Benvolio, I am Romeo's cousin and best friend. I helped supporting Romeo and the entire family during hard times. Without my help Romeo may have never met Juliet and they would have never fallen in love. Romeo and Juliet may have still been alive if i wasn't in the play. I helped encourage Romeo to sneak into the Capulet party. Without my motivation he may never have entered the party.

4 comments: