Wednesday 23 November 2011

Act 4: Interview Benvolio

Dean Pickup: Hello my name is Dean Pickup and i will be interviewing you today.
Dean PIckup: How were your feelings towards Mercutio's death?
Benvolio: It has put everyone into shock and the family isn't the same.
Dean Pickup: What was your first reaction?
Benvolio: At first i had no response and couldn't believe it. I later became somewhat depressed and really missed Mercutio.
D: Did you think that the fight would have escaladed to someone dieing?
B: No, at first i thought that they were just small scrap with no serious injury.
D: Are you aware of Juliets situation?
B: I've only been told that she was found dead this morning.
D: How do you feel about this?
B: I'm extremely sad and at this point im just hoping that it isn't true.
D: As Romeo's good friend, what are you going to do to help him get through this?
B: I have to stay supportive and make sure he doesn't do anything he will regret.
D: Thank you for time.
B: My pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. You're a good friend Benvolio. We all miss Mercutio, you're not alone my good man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you show grief towards our family. You are an honorable man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the fight was just for fun also, but Tybalt took it too far

    ReplyDelete